KurrawongAI is experienced with data governance conventions, best practice and policy for a range of data domains. We have several staff that have worked on data governance for large Commonwealth data holders for decades.
Having developed and implemented data governance for a number of organisations over the years, our team can provide support to demystify your challenges and provide clear and direct actions that suit your business’ needs.
KurrawongAI is able to offer the following data governance services:
- governance review
- understanding how well does your current governance regime deliver against your organisations requirements
- clear reporting on what exactly is missing in your regime, when compared with best practice among your peers
- data strategy design
- review your organisational environment to create an understanding of what will be most critical for the future of your data
- governance policy design
- ensuring a connection to existing strategic outcomes and goals
- we will assess your needs and design policies for you and your organisation
- governance implementation
- after you have policies defined, you’ll need social infrastructure to implement it
- we can assist you in creating the committee structures, role definitions and role allocations needed to implement your policy
Please contact us to find out more about our Data Governance services!